Our policy is to combine the expertise which has been forged from our many years servicing the transport industry, with our adoption of the very latest state-of-the-art technology and security systems. Our experienced, well trained staff guarantee your peace of mind by achieving the highest possible levels of reliability and security by leveraging our modern, cost-effective solutions.
This policy of innovation and quality is underpinned by our association with those select bodies who are committed to monitoring and maintaining the very highest levels of excellence across the entire spectrum of the supply chain. The regular scrutiny to which these organisations subject their affiliates' systems are a guarantee that any operator who manages to satisfy their demanding standards and audits will provide their clients with the highest quality service available.
Customer Service Quality and Security:
- Real-time GPS load temperature and location monitoring, with detailed reporting facility.
- Door Status alerts.
- TAPA Registered.
- ISO9001:2008 Qualified.
- Border Force Accreditation Scheme registered.
- Good Distribution Practises for Pharmaceutical Industry (GDP) Qualified.
- Fertiliser Industry Assurance (FIAS) Qualified.
Fleet Quality and Security:
- All trucks specified with the very latest Euro 6 Emission technology.
- Hard Sided vehicles.
- Slam Locks on the trailer doors.
- GPS Tracking fitted to both trucks and trailers.
Driver Quality and Security:
- Direct communications between driver and planner using the very latest smart phone technology.
- ADR Qualified.
- Aviation Security Qualified.
- All personnel undergo Home Office background checks.
- Stringent screening systems, supplemented by thorough training and experienced mentoring programme.
- In-Cab Panic Buttons installed.
We combine all this expertise and quality together to provide the following Services:
- Temperature Controlled Transport (Chilled)
- Ambient Transport
- UK Driver Accompanied Distribution
- LTL (Less Than Load)
- Bespoke Transport Services